November 11, 2008

Gorgeous Cover of an upcoming New Release by Lisa Mantchev

I subscribed to Fangs, Fur, & Fey's blog. There was a post made by Lisa Mantchev of her upcoming, September 2009!, release of her first novel, Eyes Like Stars.


































Isn't it just beautiful?


It's a trilogy "about
seventeen-year-old Beatrice Shakespeare Smith and her adventures in a
theater where all the characters from all the plays ever written
actually exist. There are Shakespearean fairies as well as a
temperamental air spirit, a dashing pirate, members of Management, a
mysterious Proprietor and general silliness and mayhem." Quoted from Fangs, Fur, & Fey

I've put it on my "To Be Read" list and asked Amazon.com to send me an email of when it's available.

I hope they don't change the cover....it's just perfect!

0 comments:

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon