January 24, 2009

Roswell: The End

We just finished the very last episode(s) of Roswell. I'm so sad it's over. It was a very good series. It had humor, romance, fantasy (sci-fi), action, real life situations and it all made sense. I'm sooo going to miss watching Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, and Isabelle grow up into very amazing young adults.

We've decided to look into some other series that have been out for a while that we've neglected to watch. Next on the list is Buffy. Looking forward watching it.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5183MTPXA7L.jpg

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird on January 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM said...

You should love Buffy, so many good characters on that show. Spike reminds me of Bones in Jeanine Frost's books and the series evolves so much as it goes on. It's great and so was the spin-off Angel.

Book Sp(l)ot on February 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM said...

Yay for Buffy (and I second everything in the first comment except maybe to reverse the order of Spike and Bones since I saw the show way before I read the book.)

And I found your quote :)

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon