February 6, 2009

Upcoming Reviews

I've been a bit busy lately. I have a few reviews to do but wanted to share some upcoming reviews that I'll be doing once I start and finish these books!

Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata, Part I by Lisa Mantchev (July 7, 2009) ARC review copy
Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata, Part I

Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville, Book 5) by Carrie Vaughn (Feb. 1, 2009)
Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville, Book 5)
Marked by Passion (The Guardians of Destiny) by Kate Perry (Feb. 1, 2009)

Marked by Passion (The Guardians of Destiny)
Stay tuned for these reviews! I have a few other titles that I've already completed and have yet to write and post their reviews. I hope to get to them this weekend!

0 comments:

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon