June 9, 2009

Taylor Lautner Interview

I saw this posted on Twilight Lexicon and just had to share.



How great is that picture?! I did not think the Jacob in Twilight would be the same Jacob in New Moon. I have been pleasantly surprised by Taylor's transformation. I think he is going to do a great job at portraying Jacob Black. And he's some yummy eye candy! Even if he is only 17.

There's a great interview on Metro News. Check it out!
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85723/patricksjessica/e8bed16f18830deb74d189a04f0c3048.png

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird on June 10, 2009 at 7:52 AM said...

And if I had him young, I could be his mother!

Leigh Ann Baird on June 10, 2009 at 7:52 AM said...

I'm curious to see how he is in New Moon. I look at him and still see Shark Boy! LOL Did you see Shark Boy and Lava Girl?

Book Butterfly (Kim) on June 10, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

It's amazing how much he's grown since the last movie. I never thought I'd even look twice at him, but I have to say, he became quite the eye candy. :)

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon