September 27, 2008

Kids and Scissors

So, today was a first. Madison had her first "real" hair cut today. Why?
I've always trimmed it. Until a couple of months ago when she got her hands on a pair of scissors and took a chunk out of it. It wasn't too much to be noticed but it still made me upset.

Well this morning I woke up to a different situation. She had taken the scissors to her entire head. We don't normally have any issues with her waking up before us and watching some cartoons for a while. Until today.

Here's a picture of Madi a few weeks ago:



And here's what she now looks like after her first hair cut:



My husband says it fits her personality better. I think it's cute but I'm still in mourning of the lost hair.
Patrick says she looks pixie like and she's a real firecracker so he thinks it suits her well.

Edit: She looks like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.

At least it'll be easier to take care of now. o.O

2 comments:

Jessica Morton said...

OMG! She looks sooo cute! I love it!

Jessica Kennedy on September 27, 2008 at 5:34 PM said...

Thanks Jessie!

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon