September 27, 2008

Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, Book 7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Well, I got this book, Kindle Edition, for free!

I started reading it at first without knowing it was apart of a series. But guess what? I wasn't lost what so ever.

This book was amazing.

It stars human vampire hunter Tabitha Deveraux and Demon Hunter Valerius Magnus.
How do they meet? She stabs him thinking that he was a daimon when he was actually there to help her. She takes the responsibility to take him home and care for him, with the help a male friend, Nick, to carry him.

Valerius is royalty to the T. When he wakes up in Tabby's house he's mortified by her decor. She has a child's car track rug in her bedroom! He doesn't believe her when she tells him that she knows Acheron, the Demon Hunter leader. And Tabby's room mate, a crossdresser, is just the tip of the iceberg for the strange things Valerius learns about Tabby.

They both have this immediate attraction to each other. But Tabitha's twin sister is married to Valerius's mortal enemy. Not really, the guy hates Valerius because of Val's family history, nothing that Val did personally.

There's a big battle between the good guys and the bad guys in this book. The action is superb and the emotion is heavy.

The story line is very well done. The characters are loveable and hateable.

I've already started and finished the next book too!

10/10!
Seize the Night

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird on September 27, 2008 at 7:50 PM said...

I've read this series and really like it. Stryker's story comes out in November. What I really can't wait for is Nick's story--that should be a great one!

This book stands out as one of my favorites from this series along with Wren's story and Zarek's story. I read Acheron as soon as it came out and I liked it.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) on September 27, 2008 at 7:54 PM said...

Leigh Ann,
Good stuff. I agree with you. Even thought I've only read two books out of this series, this book was my favorite, so far. I guess I like the emotionally raw males that need the comfort of a strong female.

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon