September 10, 2008

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, Book 1) by Larissa Ione

I can't remember why I chose to read this book. However, I'm so glad I did though!

This book was nearly as good as a J.R. Ward Blackdagger book! It was packed with action.


Tayla is a demon hunter. Basically, she kills anything that's not human. Why? Because one raped and murdered her mother right in front of her. One night she gets ambushed and rescued by..... demons! She gets taken to a demon hospital run by sucubi demons. Lots of lusting ensues, a few explosions, lots of fighting, and of course sex.

The male lead character is Eidolon, who I called "E" because, really, how do you say that name? Eye-doe-lon? Eye-doo-lon? Any how, he's a kick ass doctor who's on the verge of complete sexual corruption if he doesn't find his soul mate soon. He has two other brothers, one who is more of a liability than anything.

I'm sure the next book will be the story of one of the other brothers. YUP! The next book covers Shade's story: Desire Unchained (Demonica, Book 2) due out February 24, 2009.

10/10!!!

Demonica: Pleasure Unbound


1 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird on September 14, 2008 at 1:08 PM said...

I just saw this book at the used bookstore and now I'm kicking myself for not getting it.

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon