September 1, 2009

September 2009 Smashing Mag Desktop Calendars

I use a new desktop wallpaper calendar every month thanks to the amazingly cool monthly desktop calendars hosted at Smashing Magazine’s web site.

Smashing Mag

Each month people create desktop wallpaper calendars for anyone to use. It’s awesome. There’s usually at least 10 – 20 to chose from.

This month I’ll be using “Colors of Autumn”. I don’t love the calendar starting with Monday but it’s too cute to not use! Also, I’ve switched them through out the month if there are others that I like too.

september-09-colors-of-autumn-calendar-1440x900

Check them out! Will you use one?

Jess Sig

1 comments:

Lexie on September 1, 2009 at 1:55 AM said...

They definitely have some cute calendar/wallpapers! I'm kinda digging my half-naked Alexander Skarsgard in bed wallpaper though XD

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon