March 23, 2009

In My Mailbox!

Last week I got two books! Both from the author's themselves!


Stargazer by Claudia Gray, Releases TODAY! March 23! I've already http://www.claudiagray.com/img/stargazer_cover.jpgconsumed this book and will be posting my review tonight, maybe! It was AWESOME! I'll be holding a contest for this book. I'm keeping the author signed copy but I forgot that I pre-ordered this from Amazon, hence I have an extra copy! Lucky for you guys!








Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott, will release April 1. I started reading http://www.authorsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/watersmeet_abbott-165x250.jpgthis yesterday. So far, so good! :)

Stay posted for my review of Stargazer and the contest! Watersmeet isn't too long so I should have that completed by the end of this week!










I forgot the put that hubby bought me Twilight while he was at the store last night!



http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85723/patricksjessica/e8bed16f18830deb74d189a04f0c3048.png


5 comments:

Insert Book Title on March 23, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

I just got Stargazer. Can't wait to read it. Good week!

Erika Lynn on March 23, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

I got Stargazer too! but i am still reading Evernight and kinda sad that I don't love it

Shooting Stars Mag on March 23, 2009 at 1:11 PM said...

Oh, nice week. I got Twilight as well on Friday at midnight. It was a fun time.

-Lauren

Emily Ruth on March 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM said...

ooh! twilight movie!

Leigh Ann Baird on March 23, 2009 at 9:36 PM said...

Enjoy Twilight. Have you seen it? Did you read the book?

I got the books I won from Dear Author today, I got 2 books but only one was one of my choices. It's cool, can't complain about free books!

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon