March 30, 2009

True Blood Season 2 Preview Pics!

HBO's True Blood is set to come back with season two starting June 14th. That is pretty far away but I'm looking forward to it. It's based off of the best selling Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. Season 1 was decent and I'm hoping season 2 won't disappoint. Especially when HBO costs us $15 a month! Geesh!
More pics available at ShockTilYouDrop.com.


http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/85723/patricksjessica/e8bed16f18830deb74d189a04f0c3048.png


9 comments:

Jen on March 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM said...

Oh! Exiting!
Im a Sookie/Bill fan though so Im not sure I want to get farther in.

Aimee on March 31, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

I can't wait for the second season! The only problem is I can't afford to have cable starting in June... :,(
I'll have to go over to a friend's apartment and watch it. I don't think I can last until it is available through netflix or DVD...

Jessica Kennedy on April 1, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

Great idea Aimee!

KMont on April 1, 2009 at 3:41 PM said...

Very cool! I'm really looking forward to the second season. This show is the only reason I've got HBO. Heh. The movie selection - not so great. They know it too.

Michelle on April 2, 2009 at 10:08 AM said...

I'm soooo excited for this to come back!

SciFiGuy on April 2, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

Looking forward to this to. I wonder how far into the Sookie books they will take us next season.

Laura on April 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

I am totally looking forward to the second season and that pic of Eric looks awesome (love the shorter do!)

Carol(ina) on April 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

I can't wait for the show to come back! I can't wait to see the new things that will show up on the new season. And Eric does look better with the shorter hair! :)

Ravenous Reader on April 5, 2009 at 3:39 AM said...

Yeay!!! I cannot wait for the new season and I wonder what will happen next

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon