Too much fun! I picked this questionnaire from Brianna's Mommy's blog. Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Madison is a silly nut head!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I want some kisses!
2. What makes mom happy?
Diamond (my cat) and sleeping
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don’t give you hugs.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Silly faces like this: (makes silly face)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
I think 14. Mom are you 14 or 16?
7. How tall is your mom?
Taller. Like Daddy.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work at school.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Cries like a baby. (This is where she starts to get silly.)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Putting breakfast on her head.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Making hot chocolate.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Working with Barbie.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Water and ice in her hair. (WTF?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
60 and taller.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don’t have the same shoes everyday.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She gives me kisses.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Kids are great!