March 1, 2009

Mommy and Me (by Madison, Age 4)


Too much fun! I picked this questionnaire from Brianna's Mommy's blog. Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Madison is a silly nut head!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I want some kisses!
2. What makes mom happy?
Diamond (my cat) and sleeping
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don’t give you hugs.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Silly faces like this: (makes silly face)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A baby.
6. How old is your mom?
I think 14. Mom are you 14 or 16?
7. How tall is your mom?
Taller. Like Daddy.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work at school.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Cries like a baby. (This is where she starts to get silly.)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Putting breakfast on her head.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Making hot chocolate.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Working with Barbie.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Offices.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Water and ice in her hair. (WTF?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Laundry
18. How are you and your mom the same?
60 and taller.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don’t have the same shoes everyday.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She gives me kisses.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
McDonald’s

22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
McDonald’s


Kids are great!

4 comments:

Lenore on March 2, 2009 at 5:18 AM said...

Wow, you were young when you had her ;)

Jessica Kennedy on March 2, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

If you think 21 is young, then yes, I was young. I was married at 19, so I don't think it's too terribly young to have a child. :) At least we did it in the correct order. :)

Leigh Ann Baird on March 2, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

Madison is such a doll! Water and ice in your hair--now that's creative thinking!

My kids says stuff like, "Did you used to be pretty when you were young?" "OOh Mommy, your hands look old." "Maybe you could lose a few pounds." My hair is curly/wavy naturally and when I smooth it out my youngest tells me, "Your hair is smooth, you look like a normal person now." WTF? I suppose it's because some mornings I look like Medusa when I get up.

Jessica Kennedy on March 2, 2009 at 8:23 AM said...

Leigh Ann,
I know right?! It's kind of like, why do I even try! It's even worse when the hubby gets involved. If they both start picking on me I'm done for. He is just too good at getting her going!

 

Jess's Ramblings Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon